#Sonos #launches #Sonos #Ray #soundbar #news
Sonos today announces the arrival of new speakers within the home theater and mobile speaker ranges. The brand launches Sonos Ray, a compact soundbar that offers impressive sound for its size, and announces three new colors for Sonos Roam, its all-terrain smart Bluetooth speaker. Like all Sonos products, these new speakers deliver unparalleled sound for richer content and more intense emotions, at home or on the go. The Sonos Ray will be available worldwide on June 7 for $299. The three new colors of the Sonos Roam are now available at a price of €199.
“Our homes have become movie theaters, gyms, video game centers and more thanks to streaming that is no longer just about TV, music and moviesexplains Patrick Spence, CEO of Sonos. “Ray makes it easier than ever to enhance those listening experiences, thanks to a smaller size and impressive sound.»
Sound in the middle of the action with Sonos Ray
The Sonos Ray raises the bar for home theater even higher, with audio innovations that ensure balanced sound, clear dialogue, and deep bass.
- Sound that fills the room: Sound waveguides project sound from wall to wall. Advanced processing precisely positions the various elements in your room to put you in the center of the action.
- A perfectly balanced sound: A new bass-reflex system delivers perfectly balanced, powerful bass, while perfectly calibrated soundbar acoustics harmonize mid and high frequencies with precision.
- Calibrated to perfection: Like all Sonos speakers, the Sonos Ray was calibrated using advice from the Sonos Soundboard, a panel of several big names in music, movies, and more. Trueplay makes it easy to calibrate sound with unparalleled precision to create the best possible listening experience in any room.
- An enhanced listening experience: Sonos voice enhancement mode ensures crystal clear sound so you don’t miss any dialogue, while night sound mode reduces the intensity of sound effects so you don’t disturb anyone.
- A compact design: Whether you place it on a shelf or on a TV stand, the Sonos Ray stands out with its compact and unobtrusive design that fits seamlessly into your décor.
- Long lasting sound: The Sonos Ray also has our greenest packaging yet, with a box and protective covers made from 100% recycled paper.
The Sonos Ray offers the simplicity and versatility the brand is famous for at a more affordable price, perfect for easily building your first Sonos home theater system or upgrading your system by expanding it to other rooms. This new soundbar is compatible with all your favorite streaming services and lets you enjoy your movies, music and more, thanks to extremely easy installation and control. Once the Sonos app is open, it only takes a few minutes to start streaming your content. You can control the Sonos Ray with your TV remote, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more. Add a pair of Sonos Ones to your home theater setup for surround sound, or connect to other Sonos speakers for multi-room listening.
The Sonos Ray will be available worldwide on June 7, 2022 for $299.
Discover the three new colors of the Sonos Roam: Olive, wave and sunset
The Sonos Roam, the compact smart portable speaker from Sonos, is now available in three new colors: Olive, Wave and Sunset. Sonos Roam’s new colors are inspired by the serenity of nature, sunsets, and the great outdoors. As versatile as the speaker itself, they fit any style, indoors or out, and blend seamlessly with the rest of your Sonos system.
- Olive: A color inspired by lush landscapes, from desert cacti to natural urban gardens and parks.
- vibe: A color inspired by the serenity of beaches and moments of relaxation by the pool.
- SunsetColor: A color influenced by colored desert sands and sunsets.
“We find the desire to live new experiences, and our style of dress reflects our personality.says Maxime Bouvat-Merlin, senior vice president of hardware and operations at Sonos. “Inspired by travel and nature, Sonos Roam’s new colors let you express your personal style.
The Sonos Roam is an all-rounder speaker that lets you stream all your favorite content over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Durable, waterproof and with an all-day battery, it keeps you connected on all your adventures.
All three new colors will be available worldwide on May 11, 2022 for $199.