#great #tablet #great #gift #Samsung #Galaxy #Tab #sale #Mothers #Day
Mother’s Day is fast approaching and Samsung wants you to pamper them. Samsung’s latest tablets, the Galaxy Tab S8, are in the spotlight with great deals and discounts. Other products, such as Galaxy Watch4 or Buds2, are also for sale.
Samsung made a splash in early 2022 by announcing no less than three ultra-premium touch tablets: the Galaxy Tab S8. Three references that are distinguished mainly by the size of their screen, and now by their promotional offers.
For Mother’s Day, Samsung offers you to stock up on gifts when you buy a tablet on the manufacturer’s official website. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 are in the spotlight, but you can also find other promotions on more accessible tablets and connected objects.
Offers coming soon
For this Mother’s Day, the offers in the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 range are disputed. To see it more clearly, simply remember the following three offers:
- the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra : a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro (199 euros) (colors to choose) are offered, as well as a 200 euro exchange bonus on your old tablet;
- the Galaxy Tab S8+ : a black Book Cover will be added directly to the basket for free. A recovery bonus of 150 euros is also available;
- the Galaxy Tab S8 : A black book cover is also offered. In this model, the recovery bonus amounts to 100 euros.
How does the exchange bonus work? For example, if you get rid of an iPad Pro from 2021 to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, your exchange offer for this old tablet is 295 euros. To this are added the 200 euros of additional recovery bonus. In the end, the bill drops to 495 euros and the Tab S8 Ultra only costs 724 euros. A good reduction of about 40%.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra: the one that wants to replace your computer
Among the new Samsung tablets, the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra literally stands out. Why ? Because its huge 14.6-inch screen makes it the largest tablet you can find on the market. A screen that has also been the center of all eyes of Samsung.
It is a 14.6-inch AMOLED panel, refreshes at 120 Hz and offers a definition of 2960 × 1848 pixels. During testing of this tablet, the Frandroid newsroom wrote: “ I have rarely enjoyed watching content (movies, classic photos, articles, games, etc.) on a mobile device so much.“. As you may have understood, the screen of this tablet is a jewel, both for its size and its quality.
Despite its imposing size, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is still pleasant to use. Its 726 grams are evenly distributed throughout the chassis, which allows a good grip. The aluminum used for the chassis offers a refined design, while saving weight. Finally, the back of the tablet has a recess to accommodate the S-Pen, an included stylus.
This ultimate tool turns your tablet into a productivity machine. It has the particularity of being very precise, and should delight those who wish to draw. You can also use it to take notes or remotely control the tablet (to scroll through PowerPoint slides, for example). By connecting a keyboard and trackpad to your tablet, you end up with a real working machine. Dex mode allows you to use the applications in the same way as on a computer, with mobile windows and a task bar.
Applications that will run smoothly thanks to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor that equips the tablet. This is the most powerful chip that can be found in an Android device today. It comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage in the standard version. A 5G-compatible version of the tablet is also available, for the more nomadic workers among you.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8, S8+ and S8 Ultra: what are the differences?
“It’s not the size that matters,” unless you’re looking for differences between Samsung’s Tab S8 models. All these tablets have the same data sheet, but slightly different screens:
- the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 (from 769 euros) has an 11-inch 120 Hz LTPS screen;
- the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ (from 999 euros) has a 12.4-inch 120 Hz AMOLED screen
- the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra (from 1,219 euros) is the most generously equipped with its 14.6-inch 120 Hz AMOLED panel.
In all three cases, the S-Pen stylus is included with the tablet, so you can realize its full potential without adding a line to the bill.
What if mom doesn’t want a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8?
If your mother is not connected to a tablet or the models mentioned above are out of budget, there are several possible solutions. Samsung offers many deals on other connected accessories:
- the Galaxy Watch4 40mm is €20 off, bringing it down to €249, and a €50 trade-in bonus is also available. Keep in mind that you can customize the ideal Watch4 for your mom with the Bespoke versions (several types of straps available);
- the very good Galaxy Buds2 offer 20 euros discount and go to 129 euros;
- The Galaxy Tab S7 FE sees its price drop by 100 euros in addition to offering a recovery bonus of 100 euros.
As for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, you benefit from an additional redemption bonus of 100 euros if you exchange an old tablet.