#Shadowlands #Season #Fateful #Raids #Mythic #World #Warcraft
Shadowlands Season 4 brings many new features to WoW. We note the arrival of fateful raids, changes to Mythic Plus, as well as improved rewards for dungeons, raids, and World Bosses. Also find information about new achievements and special powers of fateful raids.
- Season 4 Date
- Dungeon and Raid Item Level
- raids of destiny
- new achievements
- Fatal Raid Effects
1. Shadowlands season 4 date
Shadowlands Season 4 will begin on August 3, 2022 in Europe.
- Mythic+ Season 3 will end with the start of maintenance for each region. With the end of the season, the qualifications required to obtain the ‘Heroic Cryptomancer’ title and achievements will be locked.
- The title ‘Heroic Cryptomancer’ will be awarded in the weeks following the end of Season 3. Do not use a faction change before receiving it.
- “Ahead of the Curve” achievements end with the weekly reset on August 3.
- Several balance changes will be made in the coming weeks for subsequent Founders’ Tomb encounters.
- PvP Season 3 will end at 22:00 before each region’s maintenance.
- With the end of the season, it will no longer be possible to earn seasonal rewards, titles, and rankings.
There is a lot of information about Shadowlands Mythic+ Season 4. Find Season 4 dungeons, loot, best classes and specs, affixes and rewards on our dedicated page.
3. Dungeon and Raid Item Level
Here is the level of items you can collect in the different activities:
- Normal: Item Level 236
- Heroic: Item Level 249
- Mythic: Item Level 262 (Upgrade Level 1/12)
- time walkers
- Quest 5 Dungeons: Item Level 291
- Raids: Item Level 278
- Fate Raids (a consumable that allows you to upgrade your items)
- Raid Finder: item level 265-272
- Normal: Item Level 278-285
- Heroic: Item Level 291-297
- Mythic: item level 304 to 311
- world boss
- When Castle Nathria is fateful, Valinor, Mortanis, Oranomonos, and Nurgash will offer level 285 items.
- When Sanctum of Domination is fateful, Mor’geth will offer level 285 items.
- When the Founder’s Tomb is fateful, Caverns will offer level 285 items.
- World bosses are strongest when they are in their fateful week.
The Grand Vault should drop the item level above 300 as well, possibly 306. More PvP info in the coming days.
4. Raids of Destiny
In Season 4 of Shadowlands, thefateful affix animates Castle Nathria, the Sanctum of Domination, and the Sepulcher of the Founders. While active, encounters will be more difficult than usual, resulting in new rewards and a consumable that will allow you to level up your team.
4.1. Enigmatic Dinar Cartel and Raid Item Purchase
In Season 4, you will be able to purchase Castle Natrhia, Sanctum of Domination, and Founders Sepulcher items from new NPCs located next to the Great Vault:
- Ko’ropo : Items from Castle Nathria
- So’turu : Objects of the Sepulcher of the Founders
- ta’choso : Shrine of Domination Item
Not all items are present (see news), but those that are can be obtained with an enigmatic Dinar Cartel, a new coin that you will find in Fate Raids. To get dinars, you need to complete three quests:
- Mission #1: Kill 30 Fateful Raid Bosses.
- Mission #2: Kill 20 Fate Raid bosses.
- Mission #3: Kill 10 fateful raid bosses.
Please note that there are restrictions. This is because you can only get one kill from each boss per week. Killing the jailer in Normal+Heroic+Mythic will only count as one. However, you can also kill him in Raid Finder mode, it will count as a kill. Currency will be offered as a reward for each quest and you can only acquire only three during the season.
The level of items sold will be from 278 to 285 depending on the type of item, which corresponds to the items in the normal mode of Fate Raids.
Currently, defeating 10 fateful bosses per week grants the acquisition of the Dinars season limit in at least 6 weeks. The developers are going to reduce the number of bosses needed in each mission to get players to that point in 4.5-6 weeks.
There are no exact details yet, but after a period of time, the team will greatly reduce the requirements for all three missions. In this way, the initial progression experience of Season 4 is intact, but after a while you will be able to raid a new character or friend without delay. It will be similar to what we experienced with Creation Catalyst.
4.2. Improved Fatal Raid Items
Fateful Raid items can be upgraded, including the ones you’ve bought from vendors.
To upgrade an item, you need Fatal Shards that drop (at 100%) from Fatal Raid Bosses. An upgrade currently costs 20 shards.
5. New achievements
Several new achievements are appearing in season 4. Each time it is about killing all the bosses in fatal mode:
- Nathria’s Doom (also exists for Heroic and Mythic difficulty)
- Mastered Fatality (also exists for Heroic and Mythic modes)
- Grave doom (also exists for Heroic and Mythic modes)
By clearing the mythical castle of Nathria, you will receive the teleport to it. The same goes for the Shrine of Domination and the Sepulcher of the Founders. We will also notice the existence of meta-achievements if you validate the three raids:
- Validate all 3 raids on Normal with the Fateful affix: Mount Jigglesworth Sr.
- Validate all 3 raids on Heroic difficulty with the Fateful affix: Hero of Doom Title.
- Validate all 3 raids in Mythic mode with the Fateful affix: Three teleportation spells to the raid entrance.
6. Destination affix effects
Here are the fateful affix effects as they exist in the 9.2.5 patch data.
Fateful Power: Chaotic Essence
The opponent has increased their power and casts Chaotic Essence during combat.
- Summons a Chaotic Essence that casts Chaotic Destruction for 799 Fire damage. Cosmic damage to players if it hits.
- When interacted with, the Essence becomes hostile and continually materializes Chaotic Motes instead. These deal 3 cosmic damage to target players every 0.5 seconds for 3 seconds. When they are defeated, each one splits into additional motes.
- After 15 seconds, the Chaotic Essence dissipates, granting players 2% damage dealt, 2% healing done, and 2% absorption effects for 25 seconds. This effect stacks for each Chaotic Mote removed.
Fateful Power: Spark of Creation
The opponent is empowered and casts Spark of Creation during combat.
- Charges a player, dealing 3 cosmic damage every 1 second for 30 seconds. This effect is cumulative.
- When dispelled, the charge releases creation sparks at nearby locations that imbue players within 0 yards of impact points. Time is sped up by 15% for 20 seconds, increasing cast and attack speeds, increasing cooldowns, slowing iterations, and increasing movement speed by 45%. This effect stacks.
- If there is no player to imbue, the spark explodes dealing 10 cosmic damage every 2 seconds for 20 seconds. This effect is cumulative.
Fateful Power: Protoform Barrier
Empowers the caster character, dealing 1 cosmic damage to players every 3 sec.
- When dispelled, this barrier materializes as an attackable opponent and shares a shield with other hostile characters that lasts 15 seconds and absorbs 400 damage. A second unit manifests, which can be healed to reduce shared absorption.
- When it expires, the barrier explodes dealing 50 cosmic damage to all players, then an additional 5 every 1 second for 8 seconds.
- If this effect is interrupted, opponents take cosmic damage equal to the full amount of damage absorbed and players gain up to 25% damage dealt, 25% healing done, and 25% healing done absorb effects for 40 yes
Fateful Power: Reconfiguration Transmitter
The opponent sees his power strengthened and casts Reconfiguration Transmitter during the fight.
- It materializes as an attackable opponent who continuously casts spells and remains immune to damage until the first successful cast or interrupt. Successful casts deal 30 cosmic damage to players. Every 5 sec, the damage dealt by the Emitter is increased by 0%. This effect is cumulative.
- If interrupted, the emitter releases radiation that deals 5 cosmic damage to players.
- When defeated, the opponent imbues players with power proportional to their energy level, increasing Mastery by up to 10, critical strike chance by up to 10%, Versatility by up to 10%, and Evasion by up to 10%. a maximum of 8.